Machine to machine refers to direct communication between devices using any communications channel, including wired and wireless….
M2M Controller Unit
- Quad‐Band GSM 850/900/1800/ 1900 MHz,Class4 (2W), -106dBm sensitivity
- Supports 2G and 3G
- Supports Wi-Fi.
- GPRS communication with central server
- Search and restore network when connection is lost
- SIM slot
- External Antenna
- RS-232 (debug port)
- RS-232/RS-485 (configurable)
Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Time of day in Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month and Year with Leap-Year Compensation.
- Time sync with server
- Battery backed
- GSM/GPRS Link/Activity
- RS-485/RS-232 Rx/Tx
- Server communication
- Console Communication (for error log and troubleshooting)
- Open protocol (Gateway for data receiver/transmission) like Modbus Serial/TCP, DNP Serial/Ethernet.
- Operating – 0 to +60 Degree C
- Firmware can be updated on site with serial port and PC support.
- Standard power supply 5 to 35VDC with reverse polarity
- Socket communication ( Over wifi and GPRS ),
- Protocol specification (packet structure)
- Send all Controller related parameters (Configuration, Signal strength, Voltage, battery status etc) data to server.
- All Data transmit/receive to/from server
- Device can be configured through hyper terminal or by sending SMS commands.